No products in the shopping cart.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook turkey, onion, bell pepper and garlic in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until turkey is no longer pink. Drain.
- Combine turkey with remaining ingredients, except the tortilla strips.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with tortilla strips.
- Top them with half of the mixture, spreading evenly.
- Repeat layers, alternating between tortilla strips and mixture.
- Cover and bake for 25 minutes, or until heated through.